[rules-users] Drools verifier

FrankVhh frank.vanhoenshoven at agserv.eu
Wed Mar 16 08:30:12 EDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks all for your replies.

I forgot I had already uncommented the RHS of a rule, whic onviously did not
return a warning. When I comment it, this warning is displayed.

Sorry to bother you with this trivial problem.

Redundancy, however, isn't detected yet. Neither are the "gaps" [temperature
>= 0] and [precipitation != snow]

I am assuming this has more to do with the rules, than it has to do with
drools verfier.

These are the redundant rules:

rule "Rule 1"
	salience 200 agenda-group "group1"
	lock-on-active true
	when
		$w : Weather( temperature < 0 || precipitation == Weather.SNOW )
		$a : Assignment( status == Assignment.INACTIVE)
	then
		System.out.println("This rule fired");
end

rule "Rule 2"
	salience 200 agenda-group "group1"
	lock-on-active true
	when
		$w : Weather( temperature < 0 || precipitation == Weather.SNOW )
		$a : Assignment( status == Assignment.INACTIVE)
	then
		System.out.println("This rule fired");
end

rule "Rule 3"