[rules-users] Problems with Guided Rule Editor in Eclipse

Vincent Legendre vincent.legendre at eurodecision.com
Wed Mar 16 13:20:33 EDT 2011

I was pretty sure to have seen something about sample BRL from Guvnor
appears in error in eclipse.
I can find some on JIRA, but never the same problem I have ... May be on
another forum, but not JIRA ...

Anyway, my problem is using DSL in BRL opened with eclipse plugin Guided
Editor. Seems that the transformation to DRL is incomplete for DSL
sentences, and action part cannot add DSL sentences. I will try with the
last version and see if it is still there, and then post a clear new JIRA...

But, re-reading your post, may be your problem is different ... As far I
can remember, BRL with no DSL in it works ok ... try to copy your
generated DRL in a new DRL file to see what happens