[rules-users] Drools Introduction Documentation --

Imaad Ghouri imaad.ghouri at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 01:16:00 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I am a newbie and have just started with drools with documentation:
http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/5.1.1.34858.FINAL/drools-introduction/html_single/index.html

1). I am at section 3.4 and got the attached exception while I run the maven
command:

mvn -Declipse -Ddocumentation clean install
-DlocalEclipseDrop=/folder/jboss-drools/local-Eclipse-drop-mirror

2). I am new in the community so i appreciate if some one guide me how to
start other than drools documentation so I can start in a right fashion.

I really appreciate anyones's words here.

--
Regards,
Imaad Ghouri

--