[rules-users] drools.rulebase.conf or rulebase.conf?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 03:42:31 EDT 2011

It's not so simple. The RuleBaseConfiguration constructor uses
"rulebase.conf" as an argument to a ChainedProperties constructor call,
which promptly prefixes this with "drools." or $HOME + "/drools." or
"META-INF/drools." etc., in order to look for properties in all the places
mentioned in the documentation.

You can read org.drools.util.ChainedProperties for more details.
-W