[rules-users] Drools java program on Apple Ipad?

Swindells, Thomas TSwindells at nds.com
Mon Mar 21 06:00:10 EDT 2011

I don't know what your application does or what your requirements are but could you get away with writing a website/service containing all the logic and then allowing the iPad to access that - means that your iPad would always need a connection to use it but would also mean that you get support for android for free as well.

Downside is apparently in this new world websites aren't sufficient and you have to have apps to do trivial things the web can do!

Thomas