[rules-users] Customizing the Guvnor URL

Dean Whisnant dean at basys.com
Tue Mar 22 10:22:42 EDT 2011

All,

Has anyone done work to change the url for the Guvnor package?

Currently the url on our system is http://myserver:8080/drools-5.1.1-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/Guvnor.html

There are three parts we would like to change:

1)      Drools-5.1.1-guvnor - this look simple enough that I just change the name of the WAR file to something else

2)      org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor - I have no thoughts on how I might be able to change this short of rebuilding the entire guvnor package

3)      Guvnor.html - this seems simple enough to change the filename, but are there implications within config code or in the build that would need to be done.

Ideally it might look like http://myserver:8080/rulesutility/org.rulesutility/RulesHome.html

Thank you for your thoughts.

Dean