[rules-users] Release Status

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Mar 22 11:44:22 EDT 2011

We are still trying to integrate the new parser. We now hope that the
main parser integration will be done tomorrow. However that still needs
to be made to work in Eclipse. So the build probably won't be blue until
this coming monday - a week later than expected. That means that M2
probably won't be done now until end of next week. Which will push back
the intended release date to the early part of mid April.

If anyone can help on the eclipse integration of the parser, do pop on
to irc and offer a hand :)
http://www.jboss.org/drools/irc.html

Mark