[rules-users] Customizing the Guvnor URL

Dean Whisnant dean at basys.com
Tue Mar 22 16:47:26 EDT 2011

Lol,

I knew that would be a question that would get asked. The intent is to simplify the URL to be more in-line with our companies other web applications.  In a perfect world it would be http://myurl/rulesutility.html , but I was going for something below that would at least make it a bit closer to our apps.  It's a consistency type thing.

Thank you!

Dean