[rules-users] endless loop even with "no-loop"

James Gu jxgu at cnsh.delphi-tech.com
Thu Mar 24 05:27:23 EDT 2011

I tried lock-on-active and it is better than no-loop because it can avoid
activate other rules in a group. Maybe it is too strong for me.

What I want is :

rule 1 change a attribute and it tells other rules (for example, rule 2)
that the fact data is changed. rule 2 change another attribute, but do not
fire rule 1 again because it is already executed. Each rule should be fired
once at most.

Is there anyway to do this?