[rules-users] combining fact model and processes

Jordi Alvarez jalvarezc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 17:29:21 EDT 2011

Hello, we are starting a project using Drools and we are interested in the
conbination of fact models defined in drl files and processes.

We have been looking for documentation regarding this issue, but we have
seen only examples of combining drl-defined types from within rules.

We are interested in using types defined in drl files (as explained in
section 4.7.2 of the drools engine reference) inside process constraints.

Is this possible?

many thanks in advance,
Jordi