[rules-users] accumulate min over java.util.Date

Swindells, Thomas TSwindells at nds.com
Fri Mar 25 06:08:48 EDT 2011

I thought from was effectively typeless (as it's operating against a List it can't always know the type of the members anyway) and so it allows any type on teh left - giving a runtime class cast exception if it can't do the conversion. Therefore if you know they type you are expecting you can still use it on the LHS with whatever constraints you want?

Thomas