[rules-users] accumulate min over java.util.Date

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 10:30:22 EDT 2011

Which is why I prefaced with "if it can work that way..." A JIRA can be for feature requests, and that's what this would be.  Whether just adding a Comparable based accumulate function is the solution, or making accumulate generic like "from" is now, a JIRA does not have to specify the solution, just the request.

GreG