[rules-users] Attempted JIRA on BPMN2 issue in Eclipse

drdaveg drdaveg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:58:46 EDT 2011

I tried to submit this to https://issues.jboss.org/secure/, but my password
reset, while successful doesn't let me in to submit a JIRA.

On the stable (M1?) version of 5.2 I encounter the following exception.

- Create a BPMN2 diagram with a nest subprocess that has a rule task with
ruleflow-group specified (or not)
- Save it
- Reopen it

Dialog box in Eclipse:

Could not read RuleFlow file
An exception occurred while reading in the RuleFlow XML: the prefix "G" for
attribute "g:ruleFlowGroup" associated with the element type
"businessRuleTask" is not bound.  See the error log for more details.