[rules-users] [Drools Interest] Dynamic rule loading from DB

bilasini sahoo s.bilasini at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:31:36 EDT 2011

Hi,
  I am asking about this code
 "We already have code that converts the RuleModel object graph into DRL.
However the object model is not tided to a database schema but you could
write a layer that maps database tables to these objects"

can u please let me know

Thanks

2011/3/26 Michael Anstis <michael.anstis at gmail.com>

> "I am not able to get the code that creste drl file"
>
> This will be code that *you* write. Nothing is provided by the Drools
> project that can generate DRL from a database.
>

> 2011/3/25 bilasini sahoo <s.bilasini at gmail.com>
>
>> Hi,
>> Thanks for the explanation.
>> But i am sorry still also i am not able to see the clear pictures.
>> I am not able to get the code that creste drl file
>> Again as far i got to know Guvnor provided an UI where rules can be
>> configured,  which is not allowed my case.
>>
>> Please give some more deatils
>>
>>   2011/3/25 Michael Anstis <michael.anstis at gmail.com>
>>
>>> (1) If you are looking for something simple my advice would be to define
>>> a database schema that can record your type of query:
>>>

>>> (Company=CCC && Organisation=OOO and Dept=HR) OR (Country=UK)
>>>  (Company=CCC && Organisation=OOO )and (Dept=HR OR Country=UK)
>>>
>>> e.g.
>>> COMPARISON_ELEMENTS_TABLE = Field, Operator, Value
>>> COMPARISONS_TABLE = OpenBracket, COMPARISON_ELEMENT_ID, Connector,