[rules-users] Rule storage

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 05:48:27 EDT 2011

Hi there.. I think that there is directory called repository that it's
created using JCR to store all your knowledge assets.
Take a look inside your container directory structure to see if you can find
it. Guvnor also allows you to connect to the repository using web dav, so
you can basically browse your knowledge assets using that.

Greetings.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 6:42 AM, FrankVhh <frank.vanhoenshoven at agserv.eu>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This may be a stupid question, but is there a way to see your Guvnor-rules
> outside Guvnor in some kind of readable file?
>
> I noticed jackrabbit is used as a repository, so I would like to have a
> look
> in there, but I am not able to find it in the expanded guvnor.war folder.
>
> The version I am using is Guvnor 5.1.1, with standard configuration.
>
> A look in the Guvnor documentation did not help me out. Feel free to burn
> me
> if I missed it :-)
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Frank