[rules-users] Rule storage

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:22:25 EDT 2011

I think the view would have been if rules used DSL like "There is a priced
beverage=Beverage( $p : price > 200)" then you could change the "200" to
something else and all rules using the DSL would automagically change.

My colleague, who is choosing to remain silent here ;), also had the good
idea that an export is only XML, that you could parse and update before
re-importing; however you'd loose all your history.

Cheers,

Mike