[rules-users] Drools Introduction Documentation --

Imaad Ghouri imaad.ghouri at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:32:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

Sorry I feel silly but want to know

1). How we can create our own template files (.ftl) for our usertask
(humantask) node in jbpm process. I need to create two simple .ftl or .html
(whatever)

i). One is for the manager who log in with his username and password and
then creates a Task for his developer

ii). Then second developer log in where he see his task and then view it
where he submits his no. of hours worked.

Is their a way where we can easily creates and test these things before we
can hooked them in our jbpm process?

--isg

--
Regards,