[rules-users] FAIL - getProcessInstances() from persisted StatefulKnowledgeSession

Anderson Neves anderson.ufal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:31:06 EDT 2011

Hi everybody.

I configured the session persistence and persisted an instantiated process.
When I get the session from the database and use the method
getProcessInstances(), it returns an empty collection. But, when I call
getProcessInstance(1), and 1 is the InstanceId of the ProcessInstanceInfo
(table that contains the process instance), I get the correct process
instance. Is this a bug? See the code below.

statefulSession =
JPAKnowledgeService.loadStatefulKnowledgeSession(sessionId, knowledgeBase,
null, environment);

Collation<ProcessInstance> processInstances =
statefulSession.getProcessInstances(); // FAIL - return empty collection

ProcessInstance processInstance = statefulSession.getProcessInstance(1); //
OK - return the process instance

Regards,
Anderson