[rules-users] Drools Server : Basic Authentication

Ross H rossh00 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 04:14:38 EDT 2011

Has anyone configured basic authentication on Drools Server.
I've setup the web.xml with a security constraint.
Testing with a GET on the wsdl works fine.

When I POST with a soap message, xstream throws an exception. This seems to
be because the camel route with DroolsPolicy is passing the credentials
straight through.

So it looks as though I have to configure something in the route to handle
the credentials and then pass the rest of the message through to
DroolsPolicy.