[rules-users] Test Scenarios with Rule Flows in 5.1.1 Guvnor

Jeffrey DeLong jdelong at redhat.com
Wed Mar 30 17:59:15 EDT 2011

Add a rule with a higher salience that starts the rule flow process

rule "StartProcess"
salience 100
	when
		#conditions
	then
		#actions
		kcontext.getKnowledgeRuntime().startProcess("processname");

end

And add it to your package.

Activate is for test scenarios that test individual rules that are part of a ruleflow group. For example, you want to test your second rule independent of the rule flow process, then activate RuleFlowGroup2 (and provide a set of facts that cause the rule in RuleFlowGroup2 to execute).

Jeff