[rules-users] Simple Rule Flow

sdinoo sdinoo at gmail.com
Tue May 3 09:59:49 EDT 2011

I am new to drools
All I want to do is create a simple rule flow with a rule task that executes
a particular Rule-flow group

Here is what my rule looks like
rule "rule1" ruleflow-group "group1"
	when
		eval(true)
	then
		System.out.println("Bingo");
end

in my Rule flow i have
Start->hello world(sysouts Helo world) ->Rule Task->End

Rule Task attributes are configured with the rf group as "group1"

my calling program ProcessTest.java does have these two lines

		kbuilder.add(ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource("ruleflow.rf"),
ResourceType.DRF);
		kbuilder.add(ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource("Sample.drl"),
ResourceType.DRL);

BUT
When I run the program I only to see "Hello World" I expect to see "Hello
World" followed by "Bingo"

Iam certianly doing something wrong - Can you please help?