[rules-users] Looping through a vector object in a rule

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed May 4 05:49:10 EDT 2011

I assumed claimHistory is not related to Claim in your example, if it is
however you can also do this:-

when
    $c : Claim( $a : aField )
    $ch : ClaimHistory( aField == $a ) from $c.claimHistory

Or, assuming bidirectional references:-

when
    $c : Claim( $a : aField )
    $ch : ClaimHistory( claim == $c, aField == $a )