[rules-users] Guvnor service to compile part of a package ?

Vincent LEGENDRE vincent.legendre at eurodecision.com
Thu May 5 08:13:09 EDT 2011

Ok, thanks

I had a look to this, and indeed you can query indiviual resource, or get a list of resources in one package.
But If i understand well you idea, it is still necessary to compile manually some package using filters, and put then into separate snapshots by instance.

I think it is really close to what I need, but I need to provide the filter in a query to get filtered assets (results got from REST query looses the Guvnor metadata, it only returns asset's content).
Something like this would be perfect :
   http://localhost:8080/path/to/guvnor/api/packages/my.sample.package?category=foo&category=bar&status=prod
-> return the list of assert having categories "foo" and "bar" and status set to "prod"

I am not familiar with feeds, but the last XML sample of your link seems to allow some filtering ? Or is it just metadata set in the package ? Or it is possible to create feed with filtered assets, and then query them (that would be perfect too).

Otherwise I think I di have to write my own servlet doing that (like Michael suggests), or find another solution.