[rules-users] Unable to create DSL properly?

boy18nj boy18nj at gmail.com
Thu May 5 22:09:47 EDT 2011

Thanks for reply.

Your suggestion did not work me. If you look this provided example-

-ticketing.dsl
[condition][]There is a customer ticket with status of "{status}"=customer :
Customer( )   ticket : Ticket( customer == customer, status == "{status}" )
[condition][]There is a "{subscription}" customer with a ticket status of
"{status}"=customer : Customer(subscription == "{subscription}") ticket :
Ticket( customer == customer, status == "{status}")
[consequence][]Log "{message}"=System.out.println("{message} ");
[consequence][]Escalate the
ticket=ticket.setStatus("Escalate");update(ticket);
[consequence][]Send escalation email=sendEscalationEmail( customer, ticket
);

There are quotes everywhere. And you are suggesting me to remove. WOW!!!

Please post the corrected code if possible for fire sprinkler example.