[rules-users] Drools 5.2.0.M2 is not compatible with JDK 1.5?

style.x7 style.x7 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 12:16:48 EDT 2011

Hi manstis,

Thanks so much for your prompt reply, I've tried
drools-distribution-5.3.0-SNAPSHOT and yes the errors are gone. However,
Eclipse 3.6 is still highlighting the rules file as having Drools error.
Maybe I'll update the Drools plugins later to see if the highlighting error
will go away.

Do suggest that the distribution that fixed the JDK 1.5 error to be made
available for download asap :)