[rules-users] Qn on BPMN 2 editor (Eclipse plugin): How to display gateway description?

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Sun May 8 23:23:30 EDT 2011

This is currently not possible using the existing plugin.
We're working on a new BPMN2-based plugin where this will be possible in
the future though:
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jBPM/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/jbpm-distribution/target/jbpm-5.2.0-SNAPSHOT-docs-build/jbpm-docs/html/ch10.html

Kris