[rules-users] Missing results with multiple time rules

wendy w.mungovan at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 07:09:18 EDT 2011

Hi,
  I'm having an issue trying to run multiple time window patterns at the
same time.  If I run them separately they produce the correct results but
when I load them both rules into working memory I only get results for the
second one.  If I remove the 'over window:time(7200000ms)' aspect from both
rules I do get results for both as expected.
  The rules right now are very similar (I'm trying to test out how we write
drl files)  I'm not sure if that has something to do with it or not.  In one
rule I'm trying to find 3 or more objects that match my constraints over the
time window and in the other between 3 and 5 objects.

I'm using drools 5.2.0 from last Tuesday droolsjbpm-drools-20c84a4.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated,
Wendy