[rules-users] MVELDialect.java

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon May 9 09:54:21 EDT 2011

On 09/05/2011 14:24, Michael Anstis wrote:
> I should mention the change has been applied to 5.2.x as well, so the
> current release branch is also broken.
It's an easy fix. The imports moved to MVELDialectRuntimeData. This is
so Drools can share an mvel ParserConfiguration at a package level,
rather than creating one per MVELCompilationUnit. This should make
compilation faster and lighter.

             MVELDialectRuntimeData data = ( MVELDialectRuntimeData )
context.getPkg().getDialectRuntimeRegistry().getDialectData( "mvel" );
             ParserConfiguration pconf = data.getParserConfiguration();

pconf then gives access to those imports. I didn't add getters to
MVELDialectRuntimeData, but if necesssary you can add them.

Mark