[rules-users] Question / problem

Bruno Freudensprung bruno.freudensprung at temis.com
Thu May 12 05:35:49 EDT 2011

You are right; your probably need to set a no-loop atttribute on your rule.
Or, preferably, put additional conditions to the LHS of your FirstRule
(it would probably be the case in a "real-life" rule).
As Wolfgang suggested, take some time to read Drools expert
documentation: I found it very well designed for beginners (like me).

Regards,

Bruno.