[rules-users] Look up for KnowledgeAgent

Riyaz Saiyed Riyaz.saiyed at emirates.com
Thu May 12 09:30:41 EDT 2011

Hi,

Is it possible to look-up for registered knowledge agent?

Basically, I want to register the agent on sever start-up via start up
listener. This agent will connect to remote guvnor server through which I
will manage application rules.

For any incoming request, I’ll look up for the agent, get knowledge base,
create new stateless session and invoke execute method on that session
object for passed request parameters.

Please let me know if any one has better idea/design to achieve this.

Thanks,
Riyaz