[rules-users] Drools Human Task Service Persistence

Rui Tang tangrui at zyeeda.com
Thu May 12 10:49:21 EDT 2011

I'm not familiar with JBoss, but as I know, If you use JBoss as your tx
manager, you should not create data sources by code, just config it in the
JBoss way, and change your persistence.xml, just like what ram ram done.

 <jta-data-source>java:/comp/env/worDS</jta-data-source>

 <!-- TRANSACTION FOR JBOSS -->
 <property name="hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class"
value="org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup" />

Do you use the whole JBoss AS or only its transaction manager? If the latter
case, you can still use Bitronix datasource or others (like Apache Tomcat
JDBC Connection Pool)

if using Bitronix you can config it like this:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/BTM/ResourceLoader2x
if using Apache Tomcat JDBC Connection Pool, you can config it like this:
http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/tomcat/jdbc-pool.html

All of these have no code, only config files.

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 9:56 PM, loumimi <moundir.jamal-ext at sgcib.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to persist my workflow into an oracle db, I want to use Jboss
> transaction manager like you instead of bitronix. It doesn't work with
> bitronix transaction manager !
>
> Do you have the code that create your data source java:/comp/env/worDS and
> the jndi.properties
> With Bitronix I use
>        PoolingDataSource ds = new PoolingDataSource();
>        ds.setUniqueName("jdbc/DBD02");
>        ds.setClassName("oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource");
>        ds.setMaxPoolSize(3);
>        ds.setAllowLocalTransactions(true);
>        ds.getDriverProperties().put("user", "XXX");
>        ds.getDriverProperties().put("password", "xxxx");
>        ds.getDriverProperties().put("URL",
> "jdbc:oracle:thin:@gfxdevdb01.fr.world.xxx:1567:DBD02");
>        ds.init();
> I did not find the code to create a jboss data source !
> and in jndi.properties
> java.naming.factory.initial=bitronix.tm.jndi.BitronixInitialContextFactory
>
> Thank you very much for your help

唐睿 研发部
深圳市中昱达信息技术有限责任公司
电话:0755-26966586-804
传真:0755-26966586-802
手机:86-18688827156
网址:www.zyeeda.com
地址:深圳市罗湖区金塘街48号蔡屋围丽晶大厦南座1206(518010)

本邮件(包括任何附件)含有专供明确的个人和目的使用的机密信息,并受法律保护。如果您并非指定收件人,请立即删除此邮件及其附件(如有),并勿使用、披露、复制或分发此邮件或据此采取任何行动。

Copyright (c) 2011 ZYEEDA CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 中昱达公司 版权所有