[rules-users] [planner] How to initialize LocalSearchSolverScope ?

felipebr felipe.bit at gmail.com
Sun May 15 19:46:01 EDT 2011

Hi Geoffrey, thank you for your answer.

My problem is implementing the solution initializer.
I didn´t set the starting solution because I am implementing the
startsolution interface.
Need I set it anyway ? I read it at the manual but how to set it
uninitialized ?

It's not cleary for me if I need to use it or not.
I already have the code to initialize my solution class but it work without
the score.
Need I implement it anyway or it should be used only if I want use the score
?

Best regards