[rules-users] Effect of KnowledgeAgent reload on currently running rules

Greg Stasica gstasica at pacemetrics.com
Tue May 17 04:29:36 EDT 2011

hi,

Your current session shouldn't be affected. Only newly created sessions
will see the changes

--
Greg Stasica

PaceMetrics Ltd.
T  +353 1 8849921

PaceMetrics Limited is registered in Ireland as a private company limited by shares, Registration  No.  298243,  Registered office:  PaceMetrics House, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3. This e-mail may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please destroy this e-mail and notify the sender immediately by telephoning +353 1 8184000. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.