[rules-users] Which drools bpmn editor (eclipse plugin) is compatible with Oryx web-based editor?

style.x7 style.x7 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 03:16:43 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I've tried many different combinations of the eclipse drools/bpmn editor and
Oryx web-based editor but my bpmn files just couldn't work across the two.
I'm facing issues such as:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No profile with the name null was
registered
org.oryxeditor.server.EditorHandler.doGet(EditorHandler.java:251) [see
comments at
http://blog.athico.com/2010/09/bpmn2-authoring-in-drools-guvnor.html]

process-designer deserialization error
[http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/process-designer-deserialization-error-td1833481.html]

Really need guvnor to display the ruleflow/bpmn files created from eclipse,
can some1 advise on any working combinations?