[rules-users] Look up for KnowledgeAgent

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:52:50 EDT 2011

What about storing an instance of KnowledgeAgent in Application/Session
Context of you application? I mean, drools doesn't have any registry where
you can register stuff. Another solution could be to have a singleton class
holding the agent instance.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com