[rules-users] DSL Enumeration / Decision Table ?

matiasklein mklein at porticosys.com
Thu May 19 10:46:37 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a DSLR that reads:

There is an event with a code of "93000"

This translates via DSL to:

[when]There is an event with a code {Code}=$event : Event(Code == {Code})

Unfortunately, I have to build many rules that are exactly the same as this,
but with different qualifying codes (i.e. rule #1 qualifies with code 9300,
93001, 93002, etc., but rule #2 qualifies with 5001, 5002, 5003, etc.).

I would like users of the system to be able to maintain the list of
qualifying codes in a spreadsheet.  However, I'm not sure how to use an
enumeration loaded via a spreadsheet.

Does anyone have a recommendation on how to achieve this?

Thanks so much!

Cheers,

Matias