[rules-users] drools-server

Abhay B. Chaware Abhay.Chaware at kpitcummins.com
Fri May 20 07:33:54 EDT 2011

Hi Mauricio

In desperate efforts to get something to work, was trying things out. But then I reverted everything, went with the out-of-the-box war file and was able to connect using PHP soap client .. with this code.

==========================
		$url = "http://192.168.56.101:8080/drools-server/kservice/rest/execute";
		$post_data = file_get_contents("drools-request.xml");
		$headers = array("Content-Type" => 'text/plain; charset=utf-8',"Accept" => "text/plain; charset=utf-8");
		$rta = http_post_data($url, $post_data,array('headers' => $headers ));
		echo "Response : ".$rta;
==========================

drools-request.xml had this :
==========================