[rules-users] Guvnor test scenarios for rules that use globals

lhorton LHorton at ABCLegal.com
Fri May 20 13:43:27 EDT 2011

I realized that I needed to add the global to the test scenario.  I did so,
and no longer see the "null" message; however I get another error:

[Error: unable to find constructor for: org.apache.commons.logging.Log]
[Near : {... g.apache.commons.logging.Log( ....}] ^ [Line: 1, Column: 0]

this is the same message that I see when I try to include a class in a test
scenario but the class has no public no-arg constructor.  Is there a
workaround for this with classes like this one from apache commons, where I
do not have control over the source?