[rules-users] Expected relative performance of 5.2

Nathan Bell Nathan.Bell at pharmacyonesource.com
Sun May 22 19:06:41 EDT 2011

I have a general question about the expected performance of 5.2. In a
system with many facts and many rules what is the expected performance
of 5.2 compared to 5.1. In terms of speed is it expected to perform the
same, better, or worse? And in terms of memory usage is it expected to
be the same, better, or worse? I'm asking because I'm trying to decide
how quickly to switch to 5.2 when it is officially released. If there
are performance gains to be had I'll want to move to it more quickly.

Thanks,

Nathan Bell