[rules-users] Need Help on Guided Web Editor or Rule Template in Guvnour

mahmood lebbai mahmoodlebbai at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 15:20:55 EDT 2011

Thanks Mike.

I'm currently using 5.2.0 M2.

Regards,
Mahmood

________________________________
From: mahmood lebbai <mahmoodlebbai at yahoo.com>
To: "rules-users at lists.jboss.org" <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>
Sent: Monday, 23 May 2011 12:45 PM
Subject: Need Help on Guided Web Editor or Rule Template in Guvnour

Following are the issues which I had identified in DROOLS Rule template in Guvnour

1. When the particular field attribute is of type String and defined in the condition with the template key , then while entering template data we need to explicit put the double quotes while entering template data.
2. When the particular field attribute is of type String and defined in the condition with the template key but the enumeration has been defined for the column , there is no way to place the double quotes for the field attribute.
3. In THEN Part , if the particular attribute is defined with the enumeration , template key option is not showing up other than plain text. ( Need to have an option to choose from Load Template data ).
4. If the attribute of type boolean and checkbox has been displayed and by default its set to false. We should have an option to remove this ... ( this might cause pattern evaluation in condition  and avoid removing the pattern option in Guided decision table or rule template)
5. Template Key option to be provided / enhanced for condition or action entered through DSLR and Need an option to choose the data using Load Template data.

Regards,
Mahmood