[rules-users] Business Logic in Java

sdinoo sdinoo at gmail.com
Tue May 24 06:33:06 EDT 2011

I have a claim object that I want to subject to a Rule
there is a Java class that contains the complex business logic

Rule Class DurBusinessRules has the following method
public DurRuleResponse executeHardCodedTDAlertRule(DurClaim incomingClaim)

DurRuleResponse is an response object that contains the contributing claims

I want to be able to send just the incoming claim to the Rule
and in the rule I want to print just the values from the DurRuleResponse
object

something like

when
executeHardCodedRule(incoming claim)
then
print each contributing claim from the DurRuleResponse
end

Can someone help?