[rules-users] drools dynamic LHS

marunam sutavis at gmail.com
Tue May 24 15:17:52 EDT 2011

I understand that fact could store the values but my question more towards
how to design this for dynamic number of facts. Let's say, if the business
want to modify the rules with more fact values, I want to be able to happen
this dynamically rather than changing the code for fact values and adding it
there.

I was thinking more toward having a property file(database??) and program
reads those dynamic values and prepares fact model before running the rules

Thoughts??

Thanks