[rules-users] drools dynamic LHS

marunam sutavis at gmail.com
Tue May 24 18:34:30 EDT 2011

Thank you all for your response

The reason why I need this is, the rules are for different states and the
fact values could differ among states(insurance application).

We probably don't want to duplicate rules for different states by writing
separate drl file(just changing the fact value....age in our example) for
each state

What I was thinking was, creating fact object dynamically with its
attributes being loaded from some properties file dynamically??

Any other solution/suggestions?

Thanks