[rules-users] Concatenating rule conditions

Hezi Stern hezis at delegatecom.com
Wed May 25 10:14:30 EDT 2011

I have a rule that filters an ArrayList based on dynamic filtering
conditions, for example this list can be a set of documents and the filter
can be a user property which is required later for document filling (e.g.
private name).

This is fairly strait forward, where I can perform something of the sort:

Rule "test filter"

When

                $cm:                                      ConditionMatrix(),

$document:                       ArrayList() from collect ( Document
(user.isPrivateName  == $cm.isPrivateName) )

Then

                //do something

End

Now comes my question: I have a different rule that holds a different set of
filter requirements that works on Document object.

For example

Rule "test filter 2"

When

                $cm:                                      ConditionMatrix(),

$document:                       ArrayList() from collect ( Document
(Payment.isLegal == $cm.isLegal) )

Then

                //do something

End