[rules-users] Avoiding log or error messages on console

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu May 26 06:40:57 EDT 2011

It goes away if you provide a valid URL with xs:schemaLocation. I currently
have

xmlns:xs='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'
  xs:schemaLocation='http://drools.org/drools-5.0/change-set

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-api/src/main/resources/change-set-1.0.0.xsd
'

but Drools policy w.r.t. XML Schema publication is somewhat vague - you
might want to take matters in your own hand, especially for a cut-and-dried
application.

-W