[rules-users] Two version of hibernate in the same classpath, how to specify thecorrect version to be used in drools ?

JAMAL Moundir (EXT) moundir.jamal-ext at sgcib.com
Thu May 26 09:36:02 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm working on a new functionality of an existing project, we will use drools flow to manage our workflow and we want to use persistent and BAM capabilities given by drools.
In all the examples I saw on the internet, only hibernate is used as an implementation of JPA, so I made an example who work very well using hibernate.

The problem is that the existing application already use an old version of hibernate. I can't change it ! So I have two versions of the hibernate in the same classpath which's  made several problems.

Maybe I can use another implementation of JPA with drools, but It will be difficult to change the persistence and the BAM from hibernate to another framework !

What I want to do, is to keep hibernate and tell drools to use a specific version of hibernate, I don't know how to do this ? maybe with using the manifest but I don't know if It will work !

Any idea

thanks
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et susceptibles de contenir des informations couvertes
par le secret professionnel.
Ce message est etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.