[rules-users] Is there any work going on for Drools on .net?

rahultechie rahul_vidhate at persistent.co.in
Mon May 30 01:58:21 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am currently working on Drools on .net. What I found that the latest
version of drool .net is 3.0 which was developed around 2007. After that
there is work no done on Drool .net.

On above investigation following are my some of questions,
 1. Whatever information I got is correct?
 2. I want to use drools in my .net project. Latest version of Drools is 5.0
in JAVA, in future can we see Drools 5.0 in .net?
 3. Is there any work around for now to use Drools 5.0 in .net?

Any link to above question will be useful.
Thanks.