[rules-users] Clarification needed in writing DSL function mapping

drdaveg drdaveg at gmail.com
Tue May 31 13:13:31 EDT 2011

I noticed your queries in my emails and, having written a large amount of DSL
thought I would chime in.

In translating from attributes to getters and setters Drools has several !
functions that are useful, such as !first.  With appropriate naming of
attributes, you can flawlessly convert from attributes to getters and
setters.

Conversely, the context sensitivity of things like "keyword" seem to be less
than I would expect.  Hence, even with hundreds of DSL items in our system
we don't really use them.