[rules-users] [drools planner] [5.3.0 Final] Sorting successfully planned entities

guyver m.ahmed2029 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 15:30:11 EDT 2011

If we use the hard and soft scoring method and then terminate early without
reaching a hard score of zero, then is there a way to distinguish the
planning entity objects that met all the constraints(achieved a score of
zero) from the ones that did not meet the constraints (had a negative score)
by just looking at the planning entity list in our output planning solution.
Do we have to use some kind of boolean flag within our planning entity to
indicate if that planning entity has a score of zero or is there something
like this already built into the planner?