[rules-users] Guvnor with out file system access

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Wed Nov 2 07:55:06 EDT 2011

Jackrabbit has a standalone server
(http://jackrabbit.apache.org/standalone-server.html) which could live
on a different machine thus allowing your application in the
"no-file-system-io" environment to connect to it via webdav/rest/etc and
avoid local filesystem storage of lucene indexes and repository cofig.
We have AFAIK never tested this option (and it would most likely require
some code changes in Guvnor)  but it might be something for you to look
into and see if it works for you.

Hope this helps.
Tihomir